About this Product
Have you ever been frustrated over what seems to be a lack of fruit or effectiveness in your life? We must travail so that the Christ within us can be formed. Out of your barrenness can come a song! This series covers seven women in the Bible who were barren. Each of them represent a vital principle in the kingdom.
1. Sarah – laughter or joy.
2. Rebekah – transformation.
3. Rachel – humility and patience.
4. Manoah’s Wife – strength.
5. Hannah – spirit of prophecy.
6. Elisabeth – repentence or purging.
7. Mary – total perfection.